is an independent non-governmental organization based in Medan, North Sumatera, and operates in North Sumatera Province, the Mentawai Islands, West Sumatera Province, and Palu, Centre of Sulawesi Province. FH Indonesia started working in Indonesia after the December 2004 tsunami killed 283,000 people. FH Indonesia worked with devastated communities to help them rebuild their lives and homes. In 2011, FH began a long-term work, and currently, we are working to address all forms of human poverty, visible and invisible through livelihood, education, health, and disaster risk reduction sectors.
At FH Indonesia, we operate under a set of guiding principles we call “The Heartbeat.” This includes our Values, Vision, and Purpose, which serve as the explanation of who we are and how we work as an organization. Together we follow God’s call responding to human suffering and graduating communities from extreme poverty.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty/function satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Vibrant personal and commitment to serving the poor and in full agreement with FH foundation and beliefs as expressed in The Heartbeat: our Values, Vision, and Purpose;
· Excellent people skills including warmth and sensitivity, conversational, able to relate to and effectively communicate with people from different cultures (at various levels within the organization) comfortable and persuasive when speaking before both large and small groups;
· High integrity and a strong sense of professional ethics;
· Able to self-manage a diverse and dynamic set of responsibilities, proactively solve problems and/or suggest viable solutions while advancing goals and objectives;
· Demonstrated computer operating skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Office products, Google platform, and virtual technologies such as Skype and/or GoToMeeting, and GoToWebinar;
· Excellent organizational skills; ability to plan and coordinate work, ensure the efficient flow of projects and processes;
· Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to listen and extract information;
· Comfortable and persuasive when speaking before large and small groups including facilitating formal and informal, individual and collective discussions;
· Ability to interact positively with all walks of life and across social and cultural boundaries;
· Demonstrate high commitment and responsibility to complete tasks efficiently, precisely, and on time;
· Ability to design and deliver assessment, focus group discussion, survey, and various training;
· Ability to learn quickly, self-starter, continually improve, and solve problem;
· Ability to report project activities in statistics and narratives.
· Ability to read, analyze, and interpret technical documents and training manual, or government regulations.
· Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
· Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from the program team, a group of managers, government officials, community leaders, and the general communities.
· High integrity and a strong sense of professional ethics.
· Bachelor’s degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university in the accountant, education, health, community development, social studies, and English.
· Must have five years of related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience (please provide the evidence).
· Studies, understands, and applies the Foundations of FH;
· Effectively and efficiently manages all resources entrusted for work purposes;
· Maintains an attitude and behavior in accordance with FH values and principles;
· Complies to all policies of FH.
· Should be Proficiency in spoken and written English
Please submit your application letter at the latest on addressing the above qualifications and experience with your CV, 3 references, salary expectation, certificate to: email@example.com.
(Candidate Name_Job Code_Supporting documents), i.e. JAMES_EO CV
Format should be in PDF, DOC, JPEG only – please do not ZIP/RAR it. Please send it within the same email.
Tags : Bilik Karir