- Provide overall strategic and operational leadership to Wahana Visi Indonesia;
- Strategically lead, develop and direct the implementation of all aspects of Wahana Visi Indonesia Ministry as an effective member of the Partnership in line with Twin Citizenship principles
- Ensure growth and diversification of Funding Portfolio for self-sustainability with emphasis on social marketing, local fund raising through individual donations, funds from private sector, government, foundations and multilateral organizations
- Ensure that Wahana Visi Indonesia ministry is directly contributing to the sustained well-being of children within their families and communities and stays relevant to impact in the context of development and emergency
- Spearhead Organizational Leadership, Change and Culture based on organizational identity.
- Master’s degree in development studies, management, or social sciences; or equivalent with 10 years’ experience in country-level program management.
- At least 10 years of senior strategic management leadership, preferably with a global organisation and/or international exposure.
- At least 10 years experience in overseeing Local Fundraising (NRD, Corporate, HNWI) and Government grant, its acquisition, and donor engagement.
- A good grasp of current socio-political, economic, religious and cultural issues facing Indonesia.
- Effective in written and verbal communication in English.
- The position requires ability and willingness to travel domestically and internationally up to 30% of the time.
World Vision is dedicated to our team members’ development and their success. We aspire for all employees to be fulfilled through their work and their contributions to an organisation working to provide long-term sustainable solutions to the world’s most vulnerable people.
Find the full responsibilities and requirements for this position Online
Tags : Bilik Karir
- Bonar Situmorang
- Jakarta Selatan