WAHANA VISI INDONESIA JOB VACANCIES 2021
National Director, Indonesia
World Vision is a Christian humanitarian, development and advocacy organisation devoted to improving the lives of children, families and their communities around the world. Our over 37,000 staff members working in nearly 100 countries are united through our ethos, mission and shared desire for all individuals, especially children, to overcome poverty, inequality and injustice.
World Vision has been operating in Indonesia since 1998, carrying out various community development programs focusing on children. Wahana Visi Indonesia’s new strategy focuses on its ministry to improve positive and peaceful relationships between children and their families and communities, protecting children from violence, and children who are well-nourished. Wahana Visi Indonesia collaborates and advocates with civil society, religious/traditional leaders, child-focused organization and private sectors. Wahana Visi Indonesia will improve its public engagement to become a trusted brand, increase resource acquisition capability and enhance system to retain donors/ sponsors, with quick wins of grant prepositioning, fewer bigger corporate partners, donor’s experience tools, website, social media, influencers and e-commerce engagement.
Here’s where you come in:
As the National Director, you will:
- Provide overall strategic and operational leadership to Wahana Visi Indonesia;
- Strategically lead, develop and direct the implementation of all aspects of Wahana Visi Indonesia Ministry as an effective member of the Partnership in line with Twin Citizenship principles
- Ensure growth and diversification of Funding Portfolio for self-sustainability with emphasis on social marketing, local fund raising through individual donations, funds from private sector, government, foundations and multilateral organizations
- Ensure that Wahana Visi Indonesia ministry is directly contributing to the sustained well-being of children within their families and communities and stays relevant to impact in the context of development and emergency
- Spearhead Organizational Leadership, Change and Culture based on organizational identity.
- Master’s degree in development studies, management, or social sciences; or equivalent with 10 years’ experience in country-level program management.
- At least 10 years of senior strategic management leadership, preferably with a global organisation and/or international exposure.
- At least 10 years experience in overseeing Local Fundraising (NRD, Corporate, HNWI) and Government grant, its acquisition, and donor engagement.
- A good grasp of current socio-political, economic, religious and cultural issues facing Indonesia.
- Effective in written and verbal communication in English.
- The position requires ability and willingness to travel domestically and internationally up to 30% of the time.
Is this the job for you?
World Vision is dedicated to our team members’ development and their success. We aspire for all employees to be fulfilled through their work and their contributions to an organisation working to provide long-term sustainable solutions to the world’s most vulnerable people.
Find the full responsibilities and requirements for this position Online losing date 13 FEB 2021.
Tags : Bilik Karir
- Bonar Situmorang
- Jakarta Selatan