Semakin hari akan semakin banyak calon tenaga kerja di Indonesia. Calon tenaga kerja ini, sebagian sudah mendapatkan pekerjaan dan sebagian lagi berjuang untuk mendapatkan pekerjaan. Dewasa ini informasi pekerjaan sudah begitu banyak, melainkan tidak bisa dipungkiri bahwa informasi pekerjaan di beberapa platform tidak menyertakan informasi yang valid.
Bilik Karir ini merupakan wadah untuk berbagi lowongan pekerjaan dan informasi lowongan yang bisa dipercaya. Bilik karir akan berisi informasi lowongan kerja di NGO atau Yayasan, pemerintahan, BUMN, swasta, perusahaan, atau jenis karir lainnya. Jangan ragu untuk mendapatkan informasi dari sini. Silahkan apply lowongan ini dan bagikan kepada teman-teman kamu yang saat ini sedang berjuang mendapatkan pekerjaan.
Saya yakin bahwa informasi yang valid akan memberikan pengaruh positif. Semakin banyak orang mendapatkan informasi positif akan semakin banyak juga mendapatkan kesempatan membangun karir. Selamat berjuang dan tetap andalkan Doa sebagai teman berjuangmu. Semangat.
Ini salah satu informasi lowongan buat kamu, semongkoo!!
(CI) has been protecting nature for the benefit of all for over 30 years. Through science, policy, and partnerships, CI is helping build a healthier, more prosperous and more productive planet.
Conservation International is looking for an Associate General Counsel (Asia Pacific Region) (“AGC”) to work within CI’s Office of the General Counsel to manage the legal affairs of CI’s Asia Pacific programs. The Office of General Counsel consists of a small global team of legal, risk management/compliance, internal audit, and security professionals who work closely together to further CI’s mission and manage legal and regulatory risks for the organization. The AGC will manage and support CI’s international legal operations, including corporate registrations, affiliate governance, employment issues, contracting, grantmaking, compliance and risk management, and general legal program support in the Asia Pacific region. The AGC will also provide complex transactional support to programs in the region and will resolve legal issues, provide expert advice, and counsel staff on a range of issues affecting nonprofit organizations.
The AGC position may be based in the following cities depending on CI’s needs and candidate’s experience and qualifications: Singapore, Jakarta. It is anticipated that the AGC will report to the CI General Counsel. The AGC also will have a dotted line reporting to the Senior Vice President, Asia Pacific Region, and direct client engagement with other members of the regional leadership team.
- Manage legal risk for assigned field-based programs in the Asia Pacific. Responsibilities for other program needs may be assigned depending on CI’s needs and the AGC’s experience and interest.
- Advise and counsel staff and leadership on issues relating to programs and relevant country law.
- Resolve legal issues while complying with operational policies and exempt organizations law, and provide actionable support to programs.
- Review legal matters and documents from the region, and provide overall legal advice to ensure efficient operations.
- Review employment contract template of all programs in the region on a regular basis.
- Provide expert legal transactional support to regional, country programs, and headquarters-based departments and programs.
- Advise on matters of institutional risk, draft and review documents, advise on applicable legal and regulatory requirements, resolve conflicts of interest and disputes, and provide overall legal advice.
- Manage annual compliance filings for Asia Pacific programs as required.
- Select with programmatic input, strategically consult with and effectively manage outside counsel relationships in the region and in close coordination with relevant field operations.
- Coordinate with legal personnel at peer organizations regarding best practices and developing legal/compliance trends. Work as part of department teams on specialized legal initiatives designed to enhance CI governance of its international programs and to manage legal and regulatory risk.
- Assist in developing and presenting training on legal and compliance issues.
- Review and sign-off incoming grant/contract agreements from funders.
- Engage and oversee outside counsel, and develop pro bono counsel relationships.
- Other duties as assigned by the General Counsel and as requested by the regional leadership team.
- JD or LLM required from an accredited law school in the country where based.
- At least 7 years’ prior legal experience, ideally (at least in part) in a nonprofit and/or multilateral organization or corporate legal setting, handling cross-border legal issues.
- Experience with international transactions (including financing agreements from private, multilateral, and bilateral donors and international grant-making). Experience with public /private carbon/NCS transactions is desirable.
- Experience with compliance and taxation matters is helpful.
- Experience with employment law issues in a corporate or institutional setting. Corporate governance experience is also helpful.
- Experience in dispute resolution, in nonprofit, multilateral, or corporate sectors.
- Familiarity through professional or academic experience (such as obtained through an LLM study or foreign attorney experience) with at least one other applicable legal system in the region.
- Proactive, client-focused, solutions-based, collaborative work approach. Ability to work effectively and to lead cross-functional teams with remote supervision.
- Strong analytical skills and demonstrated ability to understand complex, international legal concepts and offer succinct explanations and counsel.
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently but with the judgment to know when to seek guidance from the GC, other attorneys in GCO, or outside counsel.
- Experience as outside counsel and/or in managing outside counsel; project supervision experience.
- Experience and familiarity with a culturally diverse and international workforce.
- Member in good standing of an applicable bar. Strong connections in the local/international bar to develop CI’s pro bono relationships with law firms.
- Strong English and advanced spoken and written skills in at least one of the following languages: Chinese, Indonesian. French is desirable.
- Passion for conservation
- Fluent English, plus Chinese or Indonesian language skills; French desirable.
- To apply for this position please submit a resume and cover letter.
We expect that all employees will embrace the values of our organization.
Inspired by people and by nature, we are urgently compelled to drive change for a sustainable future.
We are honest, transparent and accountable for our actions.
We work together as one CI, recognizing that inclusion, collaboration and cooperation are fundamental to achieving a healthy and prosperous world for all.
We respect each other and work to earn trust, valuing our diversity of cultures, talents, and experiences.
We pursue our vision, taking bold action, persevering and overcoming challenges.
We are optimistic about the capacity of people to be caring, generous and brilliant, and believe that with partners, we can inspire humanity to create a better future.
Tags : Bilik Karir
- Bonar Situmorang
- Jakarta Selatan