Semakin hari akan semakin banyak calon tenaga kerja di Indonesia. Calon tenaga kerja ini, sebagian sudah mendapatkan pekerjaan dan sebagian lagi berjuang untuk mendapatkan pekerjaan. Dewasa ini informasi pekerjaan sudah begitu banyak, melainkan tidak bisa dipungkiri bahwa informasi pekerjaan di beberapa platform tidak menyertakan informasi yang valid.
Bilik Karir ini merupakan wadah untuk berbagi lowongan pekerjaan dan informasi lowongan yang bisa dipercaya. Bilik karir akan berisi informasi lowongan kerja di NGO atau Yayasan, pemerintahan, BUMN, swasta, perusahaan, atau jenis karir lainnya. Jangan ragu untuk mendapatkan informasi dari sini. Silahkan apply lowongan ini dan bagikan kepada teman-teman kamu yang saat ini sedang berjuang mendapatkan pekerjaan.
Saya yakin bahwa informasi yang valid akan memberikan pengaruh positif. Semakin banyak orang mendapatkan informasi positif akan semakin banyak juga mendapatkan kesempatan membangun karir. Selamat berjuang dan tetap andalkan Doa sebagai teman berjuangmu. Semangat.
Ini salah satu informasi lowongan buat kamu, semongkoo!!
The Fleming Fund Country Grant to Indonesia is supporting the government in implementing the National Antimicrobial Resistance (AMR) Action Plan. The fund supports strategies to monitor and contain AMR and to monitor antimicrobial consumption and use (AMC/U) and improve antimicrobial stewardship. The Fleming Fund Country Grant Indonesia is being implemented by a consortium led by DAI with partners the Eijkman Institute, Health Security Partners, Liverpool School of Tropical Medicine and Ausvet. The implementation of the Fund adopts a One Health approach supporting activities across the human, terrestrial animal and aquatic animal sectors. The project seeks to strengthen current surveillance of AMR and AMU/C by working closely with the Ministries of Health, Agriculture and Marine Affairs and Fisheries and provincial counterparts to support capacity development in relation to laboratories and testing, surveillance and information management. The project will also support and seek to engage private sector interests including healthcare providers and animal production industry stakeholders.
DAI_Fleming Fund Country Grant to Indonesia is seeking a dynamic and experienced professional for the full-time position of Grant Accountant.
Prepares and submits monthly reconciliation reports for review;
Prepare bi-monthly field expense report to Home Office;
- Supports HR/Finance Specialist & Lead Administrator with preparation of internal and external audits;
- Supports HR/Finance Specialist & Lead Administrator with responses and actions to internal audit comments;
- Conducts daily reviews of backup documentation to ensure completeness, accuracy, and full compliance with DAI’s regulations;
- Ensures backup documentation is uploaded to relevant system according to set deadlines;
Works with HR/Finance Specialist to ensure that accounting policies and practices are carried out in accordance with GAAP standards; project internal controls are established and implemented in accordance with DAI policies, MOTT Mc Donald rules/regulations and the terms of the contract.
- Initiates wire requests for field project implementation;
- Verifies vendor invoices for accuracy;
- Verifies accuracy of expenses, and project accounting codes;
- Ensures accurate and timely processing of invoices, advances and reimbursements, checks, and wire transfer payments;
- Ensures request for payments have appropriate approvals;
- Ensures the timely deposit of cash receipts;
- Responsible for recording and assigning costs based on approved budget in Field Expense Recorder (vFER);
- Performs monthly bank reconciliations and routinely monitors bank account balances;
- Compiles backup documentation for all project related transactions, and ensures completeness and appropriate review and approvals are documented;
- If applicable, ensures petty cash is maintained according to maximum petty cash policy, and that all petty cash procedures are followed;
- Ensures the safeguard of bank checks, cash receipts, and petty cash;
- Supports management of banking relationships;
- Responsible for maintaining file management systems for soft and hard copy documentation;
- Maintains files on procurement/subcontractor documents and modifications as applicable;
- Supports periodic cash counts.
- Audits travel requests and expense reports for accuracy and compliance;
- Follows procedures to ensure accurate and timely payment and reconciliation of travel advances, reimbursements for staff and partner travel;
- Reviews and monitors outstanding advances report by paying close attention to advances that have not been settled after 30 days of issuance.
Manage the administration of tax obligation including calculation of withholding taxes, payment and submission of tax returns, distributing withholding tax slips to staff, consultant and vendor.
- Uses Field Expense Recorder (vFER), cloud software for backup documentation, and DAI’s operations system (TAMIS), etc. regularly
- Communicates with home office system support teams on troubleshooting technical issues
- Scans and uploads voucher files to DAI’s System for the Electronic Archival of Financial Documentation
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or equivalent in a relevant field is required.
- Minimum of 8 years’ demonstrated experience in a related role required.
- Relevant experience working on DFID contract in a related role highly preferred.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills required.
- Accuracy in working with large amounts of data.
- Ability to respond effectively to the time sensitive inquiries.
- Experience with enterprise accounting software, and Microsoft office suite.
- Demonstrated knowledge of internal controls and audit processes (e.g. procurement, local subcontract agreements, etc.).
- An extremely well organized and self-directed individual with sound technical skills, analytical ability, good judgment, and strong operational focus.
- Fluency in English is required.
- Knowledge and/or experience in DAI project financial management policies and procedures (TAMIS system) is an advantage.
- Field Expense Recorder (vFER) or Field Accounting System (FAS) user is an advantage.
- Strong sense of integrity is essential.
The Grant Accountant will work under the direct supervision of the HR/Finance Specialist.
The level of effort is 260 days per year. The employment agreement will end by September 2021 with possibility of an extension. Grant Accountant will be based in Jakarta, with occasional travel to other parts of Indonesia.
Remuneration and package will be commensurate with the candidate’s qualifications and experience.
Based in Jakarta with some domestic travel.
February 5th, 2021
Interested and qualified applicants could send the cover letter and CV at the latest on February 5th, 2021, at 05.00 PM Jakarta Time to RecruitmentFFCGIndonesia@dai.com with “Grant Accountant” in the subject line and specify their date of availability in the CV or covering email. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted directly.
Tags : Bilik Karir
- Bonar Situmorang
- Jakarta Selatan