Semakin hari akan semakin banyak calon tenaga kerja di Indonesia. Calon tenaga kerja ini, sebagian sudah mendapatkan pekerjaan dan sebagian lagi berjuang untuk mendapatkan pekerjaan. Dewasa ini informasi pekerjaan sudah begitu banyak, melainkan tidak bisa dipungkiri bahwa informasi pekerjaan di beberapa platform tidak menyertakan informasi yang valid.
Bilik Karir ini merupakan wadah untuk berbagi lowongan pekerjaan dan informasi lowongan yang bisa dipercaya. Bilik karir akan berisi informasi lowongan kerja di NGO atau Yayasan, pemerintahan, BUMN, swasta, perusahaan, atau jenis karir lainnya. Jangan ragu untuk mendapatkan informasi dari sini. Silahkan apply lowongan ini dan bagikan kepada teman-teman kamu yang saat ini sedang berjuang mendapatkan pekerjaan.
Saya yakin bahwa informasi yang valid akan memberikan pengaruh positif. Semakin banyak orang mendapatkan informasi positif akan semakin banyak juga mendapatkan kesempatan membangun karir. Selamat berjuang dan tetap andalkan Doa sebagai teman berjuangmu. Semangat.
Ini salah satu informasi lowongan buat kamu, semongkoo!!
Reference No: SVN/ID10/2021/008
Position Title: Administrative & Finance Assistant II
Duty Station: Lhokseumawe
Organization Unit: Disaster, Climate & Resilience
Classification: General Service Staff, Grade G-5
Type of Appointment: Special Short-Term contract for three months with possibility of extension (the whole period of initial contract shall be considered as probation period)
Report to: Programme Coordinator
Estimated Start Date: As soon as possible
Closing Date: 11 February 2021
Under the guidance and direct supervision of Programme Coordinator DCR and the technical guidance of the Senior Resources Management Assistant in Medan and in close coordination with Finance unit in Jakarta Office, the field-based incumbent will be responsible for providing administrative and finance support to IOM Operation in Lhokseumawe.
- Verify the accuracy of all payments, invoices, official receipts before processing the requests for payment.
- Review accounting documentation received for bank/cash payments in Semarang Sub Office are entered in PRISM in a timely manner and ensure that proper coding is used according to IOM’s rules and regulations.
- Perform financial monthly closures in close coordination with Tangerang Hub Office
- Prepare monthly funding request and submit to Finance Unit Jakarta Office for approval and subsequent funds transfer.
- Respond to inquiries related to financial matters.
- Communicate and work closely with units and provide guidance on financial policies and procedures;
- Bring to the attention of Head of Sub-office any relevant financial issues and propose corrective actions;
- Liaise with Head of Sub-Office / Ops Officer and Logistics/Procurement Officer regarding procurement of goods/service, to consolidate overall office procurement requirements and optimize purchasing power.
- Identify potential vendors, conduct vendor’s appraisals and if suitable register them in PRISM (SAP) system
- Assist in planning and implementing procurement activities to include obtaining quotations, preparing evaluations and recommendations, issuing Purchase Orders (PO) or Service Agreements (SA) and delivery of goods/services in accordance to IOM procurement guidelines and in coordination with Logistics/Procurement Officer.
- Ensure delivery of ordered goods/services is in accordance with the terms and specifications of the PO/SA. Ensure timely delivery of purchased and goods/service.
- Report to requester about the status of procurements including estimated time of delivery and/or any changes which may affect pre-determined delivery conditions
- Carry out all procurement activities through PRISM (SAP) system and ensure that the proper IOM administrative procedures and standards for follow up, canvassing, bidding, ordering and stock keeping are strictly adhered.
- Ensure that office asset inventory is in line with IOM Assets inventory policy and maintain updated asset inventory report
- Coordinate office fleet and drivers´ activities to ensure all transactions are in line to IOM fleet management policy.
- Ensure the availability of supplies, required inventory and preparation of usage reports for the smooth functioning of the office.
- Maintain employee attendance and leave records and communicate with Human Resources in Jakarta for payroll purposes
- Provide clerical assistance (drafting letters of correspondence, etc) as necessary
- Maintain an efficient and effective filing system/record of all financial transaction, quotations, and other supporting documents.
- Provide guidance and training to new/junior staff in the unit;
- Act with integrity and professionalism in accordance with IOM’s Code of Conduct at all times.
- Perform such other related duties as may be assigned.
- University degree, preferable in Accounting, Business Administration, Economy, Management, from an accredited academic institution with minimum 3 (three) years of relevant work experience; or
- Completed High School degree with at least 5 (five) years in relevant work experience.
- Indonesian National.
- Experience in administration, finance, procurement, working knowledge of IOM Finance, procurement, admin and HR rules is an advantage.
- Knowledge of publicly recognized accounting systems (SAP, ATLAS, Oracle, etc.), software and procedures are a distinct advantage.
- Ability to prepare clear and concise reports and to analyse and interpret source information and data.
- High level of computer literacy is required. Good knowledge of MS office, specifically EXCEL
- Knowledge of the region is an advantage.
- Proficient in computer application.
Fluency in English and Bahasa Indonesia is required, both written and spoken.
The incumbent is expected to demonstrate the following values and competencies:
- Inclusion and respect for diversity: respects and promotes individual and cultural differences; encourages diversity and inclusion wherever possible.
- Integrity and transparency: maintains high ethical standards and acts in a manner consistent with organizational principles/rules and standards of conduct.
- Professionalism: demonstrates ability to work in a composed, competent and committed manner and exercises careful judgment in meeting day-to-day challenges.
- develops and promotes effective collaboration within and across units to achieve shared goals and optimize results.
- produces and delivers quality results in a service-oriented and timely manner; is action oriented and committed to achieving agreed outcomes.
- continuously seeks to learn, share knowledge and innovate.
- takes ownership for achieving the Organization’s priorities and assumes responsibility for own action and delegated work.
- encourages and contributes to clear and open communication; explains complex matters in an informative, inspiring and motivational way.
- Any offer made to the candidate in relation to this vacancy notice is subject to funding confirmation.
- Appointment will be subject to certification that the candidate is medically fit for appointment, verification of Education certificate and security clearances.
- IOM applies local United Nations Salary Scale.
- Interested candidates are invited to submit their applications in ENGLISH, with:
- Cover letter, clearly specify suitability and availability date
- Complete the Personal History Form which can be downloaded at the following CLICK HERE
- Detailed curriculum vitae, including historical salary and minimum three referees (preferably former direct supervisors).
- Please submit your application by email to email@example.com, indicating the reference code above (SVN/ID10/2021/008) as subject. .
Candidates applying for this vacancy are required to declare whether they have relatives already working for IOM.
Only applicant who meets the above qualification will be considere
Tags : Bilik Karir
- Bonar Situmorang
- Jakarta Selatan