Semakin hari akan semakin banyak calon tenaga kerja di Indonesia. Calon tenaga kerja ini, sebagian sudah mendapatkan pekerjaan dan sebagian lagi berjuang untuk mendapatkan pekerjaan. Dewasa ini informasi pekerjaan sudah begitu banyak, melainkan tidak bisa dipungkiri bahwa informasi pekerjaan di beberapa platform tidak menyertakan informasi yang valid.
Bilik Karir ini merupakan wadah untuk berbagi lowongan pekerjaan dan informasi lowongan yang bisa dipercaya. Bilik karir akan berisi informasi lowongan kerja di NGO atau Yayasan, pemerintahan, BUMN, swasta, perusahaan, atau jenis karir lainnya. Jangan ragu untuk mendapatkan informasi dari sini. Silahkan apply lowongan ini dan bagikan kepada teman-teman kamu yang saat ini sedang berjuang mendapatkan pekerjaan.
Saya yakin bahwa informasi yang valid akan memberikan pengaruh positif. Semakin banyak orang mendapatkan informasi positif akan semakin banyak juga mendapatkan kesempatan membangun karir. Selamat berjuang dan tetap andalkan Doa sebagai teman berjuangmu. Semangat.
Ini salah satu informasi lowongan buat kamu, semongkoo!!
Yayasan Plan International Indonesia is presently implementing its country strategic 4 (CS 4) covering fiscal year 2017 to 2022, where the country objective has been defined as “to identify and facilitate the removal of obstacles that prevent children from enjoying their rights and participating fully in Indonesian society”. The organisation’s purpose is to “strive for a just world that advances children’s rights and equality for girls”. This goal will be achieved by providing technical support and implementing quality programs and projects through partnership. An effective and efficient communications strategy is a must for Plan Indonesia to share the outcomes of these projects to influence different actors, specially state authorities and to position Plan’s profile within and outside at different levels – starting from community, sub district, district to national, regional and international levels. Yayasan Plan International Indonesia invites highly competent, experienced and committed professionals to fill the following position:
The Program Development Manager will play a key role in ensuring the achievement of the programme objectives which relates to the accountable and measurable impact of YPII programme implementation. S/he is accountable for the successful implementation of CS4 organisational objective 3. S/he will support the Programme Director and the country leadership team in striving to strengthen YPII’s position as one of the leading organisation working to promote girls’ rights and agency by contributing to the YPII sustainable revenue growth from international and in-country funding, through achieving program objectives supported by a well-informed resource mobilisation strategy, quality programming and strong relationship with NOs and donors.
Reporting to Programme Director, the Program Development Manager is a management level position to support YPII in facilitating participatory program development processes and developing quality proposals to leverage financial growth of YPII funding from grants/institutional donor. The position is expected to assist the Country Office in Indonesia to develop a strong professional image among donors and National Offices so that additional grant funding is acquired to grow and support Plan’s programmes in Indonesia. The Program Development Manager is also expected to provide strategic insights on funding opportunities and donor mapping, manage key personnel for grant acquisition and management, identification of potential partnerships, and ensuring quality funds management and donor compliance. She/he should be able to manage a team and complex communications with internal departments, teams, and National Offices (Plan Affiliates) and external stakeholders relevant to Program Development and Resource Mobilisation.
- Strategy for resource mobilisation for grant funding opportunities: develop the strategy and strengthen effective systems for funding opportunities.
- Quality project concept note and proposal development for resource mobilisation: develop concept notes and proposals.
- Grant management and donor compliance: quality assurance for agreement.
- Donor relationship, Partnership, and External outreach: maintain relation with NO, donor, and other third parties.
- People management and team building: lead the Program Development Team.
- Safeguarding Children and Young People (Safeguarding) and Gender Equality and Inclusion (GESI): ensure that the new grants have adhered to Safeguarding and GESI.
- Strategy for resource mobilization for grant funding opportunities
- Develop Grant Funding Mobilisation Strategy for YPII, in line with the Country Strategy, Programme Theory of Change, and Area of Global Distinctiveness (AoGDs) and trends for institutional donor/funding to define annual targets according to programme funding gaps.
- Develop or strengthen effective systems for identifying and responding to new opportunities in order to secure funding from institutional donors, including the production of institutional donor/funding landscape based on interest (by sector and geographic area) and establish initial connections to explore funding opportunities.
- Keep abreast of the information and analyse trends of international and domestic grant funding within the AoGDs, Country Strategy Programmes, and YPII Programmes Theory of Change.
- Lead the collaboration with Programme Team, Sponsorship Department, Fundraising, and Communication in identifying and analysing grant and institutional funding opportunities.
- Ensure transparent and accountable decision making in the process of new funding/grant acquisition.
- Regularly monitor the risks and challenges for acquiring grants and funding opportunities and provide mitigation strategy.
- Quality project concept note and proposal development for resource mobilisation
- Lead and coordinate development of high-quality project concept note and proposal with Programme Team, MER KM Team, Sponsorship/Programme Implementation Area,
- Ensuring the availability of concept note/proposal bank for a range of institutional donors.
- Manage workstream of the concept note and proposal development, allowing for a design together process and aligning with proposal submission required by donors/funding agencies/ Plan National Offices, as well as concept note/proposal development for humanitarian response.
- Lead the coordination with the Country Finance Team to ensure appropriate cost recovery for proposal budget development.
- Promote regular discussions with programmes, sponsorship, and fundraising teams to develop new “products and projects” that can be marketed to potential donors.
- Identify and manage consultants when required to develop complex donor proposals.
- Coordinate with Programme Team and Operations Team to ensure shared understanding about donor requirement and compliance, adhering to Plan International standard operation procedure on grant acquisition, M&E Frameworks, financial management, operations, and reporting requirement.
- Coordinate the Programme Team’s compliance with internal policies and procedures on grant funding, including the development of Funding Agreement Documents (FADs).
- Maintain strong working relationships with National Offices, Regional and Global Hubs, and through the team provide appropriate support to implementing partners in relation to donor liaison.
- Build and maintain relationships with targeted institutional donor representatives, fund managers, and partners.
- Establish contacts with new potential institutional donor representatives and key partners for joint bidding/design together.
- Contribute to the development of innovative strategies for raising awareness of social and development issues and funding among new donors.
- Build relationships with profit and non-profit organizations that have demonstrated interest in social programs.
- Represent YPII in events where there are opportunities to connect with institutional donors/ funding agencies to develop networks and relationships.
- Support the career development of staff members, allowing for consultation and discussions to take place to improve the internal business process.
- Open dialogues with relevant YPII staff members to increase knowledge and capacity on funding opportunities, grant/ fund management, and donor requirement/ compliance.
Ensures that Plan International’s global policies for Safeguarding Children and Young People and Gender Equality and Inclusion are fully embedded in project design, during implementation and as principles applied in day-to-day work. Participates actively in capacity building and learning event on Safeguarding Children and Young People and Gender Equality and Inclusion. Submits required documentation (reports, checklists, action plans) to implement policy, standards, and approach on Safeguarding and GESI. Understands and puts into practice the responsibilities under Safeguarding and GESI policies and Plan International’s Code of Conduct (CoC), ensuring that concerns are reported and managed in accordance with the appropriate procedures.
The post holder will manage the Program Development Specialist and Officer. S/he is expected to interact closely with Programme Managers, MER KM Manager, Programme Implementation Area Managers, Influencing Team, Operations Team (especially Finance, Human Resource and Organizational Development and Logistics & Procurement), Fundraising Team, and technical specialists/advisors. S/he will also be part of the Plan’s regional and global network on Program/Business Development, Plan National Offices, Asia Pacific, and Global Hub on resource mobilisation strategies and guidelines and institutional donors/funding agencies.
- Graduated in economics, social sciences, international relations/development, any relevant fields.
- At least 7 years’ experience in programme/project development, program/business development and similar jobs in not for private organizations/NGOs/INGOs.
- Knowledge of funding opportunities especially calls, formats and donor compliance in diverse institutional donors’/development partners (EU, USAID, AusAid, DFID, SIDA etc.), knowledge on development aid architecture is a plus.
- Understanding of donor regulations and seeks solutions to ensure strategic and financially viable projects within donor regulations.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience of utilizing Logical Framework Analysis (LFA) and Results Based Management (RBM) in proposal preparation and writing, including budgeting principles and all aspects of proposal design.
- Excellent English oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent time management skills, able to lead processes and coordinate between a wide range of actors to meet deadlines.
- Representational skills, able to present information concisely and effectively to external actors.
- Ability to work in a multidisciplinary and multicultural environment.
- Excellent people skills; team builder.
- Coaching, mentoring, training and facilitation skills.
- High level of computer proficiency.
- Advanced negotiating skills.
- Master’s degree in international development, international relations, economics, social science/welfare and gender.
- 10 years of experience working in similar position in INGOs/National Foundations.
- Demonstrated work experience in humanitarian and development settings.
- Extensive knowledge of private sectors and foundations works and approaches.
- We create a climate of trust inside and outside the organisation by being open, honest and transparent.
- We hold ourselves and others to account for the decisions we make and for our impact on others, while doing what we say we will do.
- We strive for lasting impact
- We strive to achieve significant and lasting impact on the lives of children and young people, and to secure equality for girls. We challenge ourselves to be bold, courageous, responsive, focused and innovative.
We succeed by working effectively with others, inside and outside the organisation, including our sponsors and donors. We actively support our colleagues, helping them to achieve their goals. We come together to create and implement solutions in our teams, across Plan International, with children, girls, young people, communities and our partners.
We respect all people, appreciate differences and challenge inequality in our programmes and our workplace. We support children, girls and young people to increase their confidence and to change their own lives. We empower our staff to give their best and develop their potential.
- The post holder will be based in YPII’s office in Jakarta with some travel to our project implementation areas in and outside Jakarta, including in Eastern Indonesia. It is important to note that YPII currently applies a mix of Working from Home and Working from Office arrangement.
- Level of contact with children
- Mid contact: Occasional interaction with children.
- Range salary in this position IDR 22 000 000 – 25 000 000,-
All applications will be treated in confidence. Only short-listed candidates will be notified and invited for interviews. Please CLICK and submit your letter of application and detailed curriculum vitae in English by Apply now not later than February 07 , 2021, and Please highlight your suitability for the post suggesting your experience in resource mobilization and/or fundraising in your letter of application or you may include the list of proposals you have written in your resume.
Tags : Bilik Karir
- Bonar Situmorang
- Jakarta Selatan