Semakin hari akan semakin banyak calon tenaga kerja di Indonesia. Calon tenaga kerja ini, sebagian sudah mendapatkan pekerjaan dan sebagian lagi berjuang untuk mendapatkan pekerjaan. Dewasa ini informasi pekerjaan sudah begitu banyak, melainkan tidak bisa dipungkiri bahwa informasi pekerjaan di beberapa platform tidak menyertakan informasi yang valid.
Bilik Karir ini merupakan wadah untuk berbagi lowongan pekerjaan dan informasi lowongan yang bisa dipercaya. Bilik karir akan berisi informasi lowongan kerja di NGO atau Yayasan, pemerintahan, BUMN, swasta, perusahaan, atau jenis karir lainnya. Jangan ragu untuk mendapatkan informasi dari sini. Silahkan apply lowongan ini dan bagikan kepada teman-teman kamu yang saat ini sedang berjuang mendapatkan pekerjaan.
Saya yakin bahwa informasi yang valid akan memberikan pengaruh positif. Semakin banyak orang mendapatkan informasi positif akan semakin banyak juga mendapatkan kesempatan membangun karir. Selamat berjuang dan tetap andalkan Doa sebagai teman berjuangmu. Semangat.
Ini salah satu informasi lowongan buat kamu, semongkoo!!
Job Title: Human Resource Officer Terms of Employment:
Full time, 1 year contract, with possibility of permanent posting Work
Location: Jakarta Reporting to: Head of Office Secretariat Department The Human Resource Officer will play a major role in working to administrate and manage all aspects of the Institute’s human resources ranging from permanent full-time staff, temporary staff as well as interns. The Human Resource Officer will work under the supervision of and report to the Head of Office Secretariat Department.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Carrying out and facilitating recruitment and selection process, which extends to the responsibility of contracting and induction upon selection of suitable candidate for the Institute
- Managing the administration of human resource including staff database (both permanent and temporary as well as experts pools), staff capabilities heat map as well as interns management
- Managing staff workloads and assignments to ensure high productivity from all staff
- Carrying out monthly payroll calculation including computation of all benefits, taxes as well as overtime payment for supporting staff and provide such data for further processing by finance
- Providing support to coordinate with external parties on managing staff benefits including health insurance, pension plan and other compulsory benefits
- Administering and managing systematic trainings and capacity building both internal and external, relevant for staff ensuring all staff is of high quality as expected from individual KPI
- Managing the release of staff, as necessary, by administering handover notes and calculation of compensation (if any)
- Managing staff grievance and disputes and advising on conflict resolution (if any)
- Organizing regular performance evaluation, in consultation with the management
- Advising the management on any matters relating to human resource management
- Carrying out any other tasks as directed by supervisors and Director.
- S1 degree in Psychology
- At least three years’ experience in HR function;
- Good understanding of Labor Law, Industrial Relations, Income tax and its application, as well as staff development system
- Experienced in managing researchers and consultants is a plus
- Fast learner and able to work independently or in a team with limited supervision;
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) both English and Indonesian, facilitation, interpersonal skills; The SMERU Research Institute applies equal opportunities in its recruitment process.
We offer attractive remuneration and excellent working conditions. Please send your application with a detailed resume, and the names and contact details of three people who will provide references. Applications close on 26 February 2021. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Outside the process outlined above, no communication by any means regarding this recruitment will be received.
Tags : Bilik Karir
- Bonar Situmorang
- Jakarta Selatan