STOP TB PARTNERSHIP INDONESIA JOB VACANCIES 2021 (EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR JAKARTA)
Semakin hari akan semakin banyak calon tenaga kerja di Indonesia. Calon tenaga kerja ini, sebagian sudah mendapatkan pekerjaan dan sebagian lagi berjuang untuk mendapatkan pekerjaan. Dewasa ini informasi pekerjaan sudah begitu banyak, melainkan tidak bisa dipungkiri bahwa informasi pekerjaan di beberapa platform tidak menyertakan informasi yang valid.
Bilik Karir ini merupakan wadah untuk berbagi lowongan pekerjaan dan informasi lowongan yang bisa dipercaya. Bilik karir akan berisi informasi lowongan kerja di NGO atau Yayasan, pemerintahan, BUMN, swasta, perusahaan, atau jenis karir lainnya. Jangan ragu untuk mendapatkan informasi dari sini. Silahkan apply lowongan ini dan bagikan kepada teman-teman kamu yang saat ini sedang berjuang mendapatkan pekerjaan.
Saya yakin bahwa informasi yang valid akan memberikan pengaruh positif. Semakin banyak orang mendapatkan informasi positif akan semakin banyak juga mendapatkan kesempatan membangun karir. Selamat berjuang dan tetap andalkan Doa sebagai teman berjuangmu. Semangat.
Ini salah satu informasi lowongan buat kamu, semongkoo!!
STOP TB PARTNERSHIP INDONESIA JOB VACANCIES 2021 (EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR)
Type of contract: Full time, Permanent Contract
Work Location: Jakarta
The Stop TB Partnership Indonesia (STPI) is a national platform of Stop TB Partnership. STPI provides a platform of inter-sectorial partnership that supports the National Tuberculosis Program (NTP) since 2013. This organization consists of 75 national and international partners that collaborate to end TB in Indonesia. STPI operates under the strategic direction of a wide range of expertise, such as the Board of Trustees and Advisory Board, representing public health practitioners, academia, development partners, as well as public and private sector.
STPI is looking for a full-time Executive Director who can assist the execution of the Stop TB Partnership programs on a daily basis. The ideal candidate should be a forward-thinking leader, effective management style, superior networking abilities, have a demonstrated ability to develop and maintain optimal organizational structure, and able to fully support the Chair of the Board in leading the Organization.
SCOPE OF WORK
This description reflects the core activities of the role but is not intended to be all-inclusive and other duties within the team may be required in addition to changes in the emphasis of duties as required from time to time. Job descriptions will be reviewed regularly and where necessary revised in accordance with organizational needs.
- Work alongside the Board to set STPI’s strategic direction
- Lead and manage the organization of STPI on a daily basis
- Lead the development and implementation of STPI’s strategy, setting key goals and objectives
- Establish procedures for monitoring and evaluating the effectiveness of funded programs
- Prepare work plan and annual budget for the approval of the Board, and therefore monitor the budget, financial reports, and audits of the Organization. Along with the Financial Officer, the Executive Director will oversee and ensure appropriate compliance with all government requirements
- Collaborate with the Board of Advisors to develop Board and management team schedules and agendas that meet the needs of the Board and management, and attend Board meetings
- Building external support and funding to enable the Organization to develop and deliver effective, sustainable programs
- Serve as a spokesperson for and representing the Organization to its’ various communities, to inform them concerning the Organization’s role, goals, objective, values, and accomplishment
- Manages internal and external relationships and serves, along with the Chair of the Board
- Maintain existing key partnerships and build new ones with governments, businesses, civil society, academia, and development partners to contribute to the Organization’s growth and scaling up of its’ programs
- Facilitate the Board in managing and giving directions to program implementation and development operated by the Organization and Forum
- Provide and support the Board with the latest information on the TB situation and condition
- At least 10 years of progressively responsible positions, with evidence of a leadership role in current organization, desirably related to Tuberculosis
- Possess a Master’s degree in Public Health, Medical Sciences, or other relevant fields
- The skills and a minimum 5-year experience to strategically lead a foundation or non-profit organization, and enable it to evolve to the next level of sophistication
- Strong knowledge of global health governance, the social determinants of health, and infectious diseases
- Experience in policy influence and advocacy, at a local and national level
- Possess thorough knowledge of and demonstrated compliance to administrative procedures and organization’s standard operating procedures
- Proven professional experience in a variety of funding sources, including public funding streams, grant applications, and international development funding
- Proven experience working and collaborating with diverse sets of stakeholders including but not limited to government officials, donor representatives, external local and international organization representatives
- Excellent in professional English and Indonesian oral and written communication
- Demonstrated excellent time-management, attitude, communication, interpersonal and cross-cultural skills, and ability to build and motivate a diverse team
- Proven excellent ability to pay attention to details and highly resourceful when working with all levels of management and staffs
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality
- Demonstrated knowledge about development at large, and have experience working on various development issues
As an Executive Director (ED), there are several key responsibilities to carry out such as the following:
Leading the organization and setting strategic directions and goals
ED should demonstrate the ability to lead and manage the organization of STPI on a daily basis as well as lead the development and implementation of STPI’s strategy, setting key goals and objectives
Experienced in project management
ED should demonstrate the ability of management to prepare, monitor, and oversee work plans, annual budgets, financial reports, and audits of the Organization.
Work towards sustainable funding
ED should have the ability to build external support and funding to enable the Organization to develop and deliver effective and sustainable programs
Being the Organization ambassador
ED should be able to serve as a spokesperson for and representing the Organization to its’ various communities, to inform them concerning the Organization’s role, goals, objective, values, and accomplishment
Manage and build internal and external relationships
Maintain existing key partnerships and build new ones with governments, businesses, civil society, academia, and development partners to contribute to the Organization’s growth and scaling up of its’ program
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates should send their application, which includes resume, cover letter, and expected salary, by Thursday, 18 February 2021 to email@example.com cc: firstname.lastname@example.org with email subject Surname_Executive Director
Stop TB Partnership Indonesia
Gedung Medco 1, Lt. 2
Jl. Ampera Raya No. 18-20
Jakarta Selatan, 12560
Telp: (021) 782 1932
Tags : Bilik Karir
- Bonar Situmorang
- Jakarta Selatan