Semakin hari akan semakin banyak calon tenaga kerja di Indonesia. Calon tenaga kerja ini, sebagian sudah mendapatkan pekerjaan dan sebagian lagi berjuang untuk mendapatkan pekerjaan. Dewasa ini informasi pekerjaan sudah begitu banyak, melainkan tidak bisa dipungkiri bahwa informasi pekerjaan di beberapa platform tidak menyertakan informasi yang valid.
Bilik Karir ini merupakan wadah untuk berbagi lowongan pekerjaan dan informasi lowongan yang bisa dipercaya. Bilik karir akan berisi informasi lowongan kerja di NGO atau Yayasan, pemerintahan, BUMN, swasta, perusahaan, atau jenis karir lainnya. Jangan ragu untuk mendapatkan informasi dari sini. Silahkan apply lowongan ini dan bagikan kepada teman-teman kamu yang saat ini sedang berjuang mendapatkan pekerjaan.
Saya yakin bahwa informasi yang valid akan memberikan pengaruh positif. Semakin banyak orang mendapatkan informasi positif akan semakin banyak juga mendapatkan kesempatan membangun karir. Selamat berjuang dan tetap andalkan Doa sebagai teman berjuangmu. Semangat.
Ini salah satu informasi lowongan buat kamu, semongkoo!!
Minimum age: 22 years old. Applicants must be nationals of or legal residents in the country of assignment.
- Within the delegated authority and under the supervision of Chief of Nutrition or his/her designated mandated representative(s), the Maternal and Adolescent Nutrition Officer (National UN Volunteer) will:
- Provide knowledge management support for the maternal and adolescent nutrition programme area, such as conducting literature reviews, data analysis, policy analysis, report and manuscript writing, audio visual publications, social media posts and keeping stock of emerging global and local literature and other resources related to maternal and adolescent nutrition.
- Provide support in organizing and preparing meetings with government stakeholders and other partners for consultation and coordination purposes.
- Provide support in establishment of a multi-stakeholder, multi-sectoral maternal and adolescent nutrition prevention coordination platform by networking with external partners, gathering information on partners’ interests and agendas, preparing meetings and coordinating with government and other partners as appropriate.
- Provide support for conducting events on maternal and adolescent nutrition programme area including networking with youth and adolescent network for capacity building and key messages dissemination
- Provide support in development of information and communication materials for high-level advocacy to promote evidence-based policy and programmatic actions for maternal and adolescent nutrition in the country as well as for public education and awareness generation purposes.
- Any other related tasks as may be required or assigned by the supervisor.
Master degree or equivalent
Master’s degree in a relevant area, e.g. Nutrition/Public Health or area related to Nutrition/Public Health.
- At least 2 years of professional work experience at the national and/or international level in knowledge management, nutrition programme management or other relevant programmes; experience with working in the UN or other international development organization is an asset;
- Have affinity with or interest in child rights, volunteerism as a mechanism for durable development, and the UN System.
- Indonesian(Mandatory), Level – Fluent
- English(Mandatory), Level – Fluent
Knowledge management, archiving and documentation, Other communications related experience, Public health
- Excellent oral and written skills; excellent drafting, formulation, reporting skills;
- Knowledge and skills in basic statistical analysis is an asset
- Accuracy and professionalism in document production and editing;
- Excellent interpersonal skills; culturally and socially sensitive; ability to work inclusively and collaboratively with a range of partners, including grassroots community members, religious and youth organizations, and authorities at different levels; familiarity with tools and approaches of communications for development;
- Ability to work and adapt professionally and effectively in a challenging environment; ability to work effectively in a multicultural team of international and national personnel;
- Solid overall computer literacy, including proficiency in various MS Office applications (Excel, Word, etc.) and email/internet; familiarity with database management; and office technology equipment;
- Self-motivated, ability to work with minimum supervision; ability to work with tight deadlines;
- Sound security awareness.
Driving license: No
Accountability, Adaptability and Flexibility, Building Trust, Client Orientation, Commitment and Motivation, Commitment to Continuous Learning, Communication, Creativity, Empowering Others, Ethics and Values, Integrity, Judgement and Decision-making, Knowledge Sharing, Leadership, Managing Performance, Planning and Organizing, Professionalism, Respect for Diversity, Self-Management, Technological Awareness, Vision, Working in Teams
This is a national UN Volunteer assignment, therefore only nationals of Indonesia and legal residents with a residency permit, the status of refugee or with the status of being stateless are eligible to apply.
Tags : Bilik Karir
- Bonar Situmorang
- Jakarta Selatan