Yayasan Nurani Luhur Masyarakat – JAAM Project Job Vacancy: MEAL Officer, North Lombok
Semakin hari akan semakin banyak calon tenaga kerja di Indonesia. Calon tenaga kerja ini, sebagian sudah mendapatkan pekerjaan dan sebagian lagi berjuang untuk mendapatkan pekerjaan. Dewasa ini informasi pekerjaan sudah begitu banyak, melainkan tidak bisa dipungkiri bahwa informasi pekerjaan di beberapa platform tidak menyertakan informasi yang valid.
Bilik Karir ini merupakan wadah untuk berbagi lowongan pekerjaan dan informasi lowongan yang bisa dipercaya. Bilik karir akan berisi informasi lowongan kerja di NGO atau Yayasan, pemerintahan, BUMN, swasta, perusahaan, atau jenis karir lainnya. Jangan ragu untuk mendapatkan informasi dari sini. Silahkan apply lowongan ini dan bagikan kepada teman-teman kamu yang saat ini sedang berjuang mendapatkan pekerjaan.
Saya yakin bahwa informasi yang valid akan memberikan pengaruh positif. Semakin banyak orang mendapatkan informasi positif akan semakin banyak juga mendapatkan kesempatan membangun karir. Selamat berjuang dan tetap andalkan Doa sebagai teman berjuangmu. Semangat.
Ini salah satu informasi lowongan buat kamu, semongkoo!!
Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability, & Learning (MEAL OFFICER)
Reports to: Project Coordinator of Joint Action Againts Malnutrition (JAAM) Project
Locations: LOMBOK UTARA
In consultation with the Project Coordinator the MEAL Specialist will lead the technical and strategic Monitoring and Evaluation, Accountability, and Learning (MEAL) processes for the country program; design, develop and implement a MEAL system; communicate evidenced-based results internally to inform management and program decisions, program participants (beneficiaries and duty bearers) for accountability; support knowledge/capacity building about MEAL among project and partner staff on in line with project standards; assist the program staff and advisors, providing technical assistance to design and implement research studies, surveys, and evaluations; set-up beneficiary accountability mechanisms and community feedback protocols, e.g. a Suggestion Box; support the supervision, monitoring and evaluation of all projects to ensure that quality, accountability, and reporting standards are met; aggregate M&E info-data from project staff to inform program design/redesign; promote program accountability, learning and sharing among staff, partners and other stakeholders; support positive relations (stewardship) by drafting reports, stories and other communication pieces to targeted audiences as requested; and ensure compliance with branding and marking plans.
RESPONSIBILITY AND TASK
Design, develop and implement the MEAL system
- Lead the design and development of a Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability, Learning (MEAL) system/protocol using standard project tools and other M&E guidance and tools as needed
- With project coordinator, ensure proper use of the agreed MEAL system/protocols per project policies and procedures
- Provide input as requested for project design, funding proposals and budgets to ensure that MEAL activities are realistic, budgeted and in line with project guidelines/requirements
- Support the MEAL roll-out plan for each project.
Monitoring & Evaluation
- Ensure the collection and analysis of accurate information and data (quantitative and qualitative), to be used in project reporting, and in decision-making for improved project performance.
- Ensure the reliable and accurate project participants counts, including required disaggregation for age and gender, and to avoid duplicate counting
- Participate in the design, implementation, and analysis of final evaluation surveys in collaboration with project staff and/or external consultants.
- Support visual results and impact reporting of projects with graphics, photos, videos, and maps. Follow project policy and best practices on the use of images and video of beneficiaries.
- Compile and provide required data for reporting project requirements.
- Undertake field visits to monitor project quality, discuss results with relevant staff, and prepare reports to be shared with the project coordinator and relevant colleagues.
- Work with the project team to develop data collection tools and to regularly collect quality data.
- Support the project team to set up a Feedback Process to respond to complaints/concerns/feedback from beneficiaries
- Maintain the Feedback Process database; ensure participation from men and women, boys and girls
- Compile and analyze accountability data from the field on a monthly basis and share reports with the project coordinator
Learning, Knowledge Management, and Innovation
- Orient new staff to MEAL essentials
- Lead MEAL capacity building activities
- Help Project staff implement MEAL plans
- Aggregate and share information for the webpage, Facebook etc.
- Manage communications-related consultants, such as photographers
- Help project coordinator a write meaningful stories for external communication about project successes for individuals, communities, partnerships, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in development, statistics, or related studies
- At least 2 years of professional experience leading MEAL systems.
- Demonstrated skills in MEAL projects in development or emergency response
- 3+ years’ experience with an I/NGO and with evidence-based M&E
- Knowledge of evidence-based development project
- Experience designing and carrying out qualitative and quantitative research and using research results in project design
- Demonstrated experience in info-data management and familiar with technologies in social research
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong written and spoken English
- Proven ability to work effectively as part of a multidisciplinary and multicultural team, to work successfully in the field, and to manage and move groups of people toward completion of activities.
MEAL Technical Skills
- Ability to design and develop, or adapt from existing resources:
- Info-data collections tools for monitoring based on matriks results framework.
- Questionnaires for quantitative surveys and interview guides for qualitative studies.
- Tools for processing and storing info-data: create and manage databases using Excel, Access or other similar data management platforms, and create and effectively structure survey data files.
- Know advanced techniques for random sampling, including the estimation of sample size, the calculation of weights, the calculation of the estimation errors, and confidence intervals; advanced descriptive statistics and statistical inference so as to select samples and perform appropriate statistical tests to remove the evidence of differences between results or between groups (experimental and control); and at least one statistical software such as SPSS, SAS, STATA or equivalent, preferred.
Please submit your current CV and application to email@example.com CC firstname.lastname@example.org not later than February 18th 2021 and put “MEAL Officer_Your Name” as subject.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Tags : Bilik Karir
- Bonar Situmorang
- Jakarta Selatan