INTERNATIONAL ORGANIZATION FOR MIGRATION JOB VACANCIES 2021 OPEN TO INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL CANDIDATES
Semakin hari akan semakin banyak calon tenaga kerja di Indonesia. Calon tenaga kerja ini, sebagian sudah mendapatkan pekerjaan dan sebagian lagi berjuang untuk mendapatkan pekerjaan. Dewasa ini informasi pekerjaan sudah begitu banyak, melainkan tidak bisa dipungkiri bahwa informasi pekerjaan di beberapa platform tidak menyertakan informasi yang valid.
Bilik Karir ini merupakan wadah untuk berbagi lowongan pekerjaan dan informasi lowongan yang bisa dipercaya. Bilik karir akan berisi informasi lowongan kerja di NGO atau Yayasan, pemerintahan, BUMN, swasta, perusahaan, atau jenis karir lainnya. Jangan ragu untuk mendapatkan informasi dari sini. Silahkan apply lowongan ini dan bagikan kepada teman-teman kamu yang saat ini sedang berjuang mendapatkan pekerjaan.
Saya yakin bahwa informasi yang valid akan memberikan pengaruh positif. Semakin banyak orang mendapatkan informasi positif akan semakin banyak juga mendapatkan kesempatan membangun karir. Selamat berjuang dan tetap andalkan Doa sebagai teman berjuangmu. Semangat.
Under the direct supervision of Programme Assistant II (MHPSS) and under overall supervision of Programme Assistant III (MHPSS) in Medan, the incumbent will implement the educational activities for children and adult migrant, and provide technical advice and support for migrant volunteer teachers.
- Conduct English and Indonesian language for targeted migrants on a regular basis.
- Equip migrant volunteer teachers with certain teaching skills through training, coaching and mentoring, ensure their capability to deliver classes properly in an effort to strengthen their community learning centre.
- Identify standard curriculum for different educational activities and adopt them to the capacity of the beneficiaries.
- Assist volunteer teachers to develop syllabus and lesson plan, class preparation as well as provide technical feedback and advise to volunteer teachers.
- Establish mechanisms to periodically monitor beneficiaries’ level of knowledge acquirement on subjects and provide monthly reports to IOM.
- Undertake other duties that may be assigned from time to time which are commensurate to the position.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Language, Linguistics, Education or relevant subject matter with a teaching qualification/certification, with 2 (two) years of relevant work experience, preferably in teaching.
- Completed High School degree from an accredited academic institution, with 4(four) years of relevant work experience.
- Proven capacity and experience in teaching in a classroom setting and/or private tutoring Proven capacity and at least four years of experience in teaching the specific subject
- Proven ability and experience in liaising with UN, Government Departments/Authorities and other international organizations;
- Have solid experience in teaching both adult and children, having experiences in conduct multi-grade teaching is desirable.
- Maintains confidentiality and discretion in appropriate areas of work;
- Proven ability to operate computer basic applications: MS Word, MS Excel, Windows.
Proficient in English and Bahasa Indonesia, both oral and written.
- respects and promotes individual and cultural differences. Encourages diversity and inclusion wherever possible.
- maintains high ethical standards and acts in a manner consistent with organizational principles/rules and standards of conduct.
- demonstrates ability to work in a composed, competent and committed manner and exercises careful judgment in meeting day-to-day challenges.
- develops and promotes effective collaboration within and across units to achieve shared goals and optimize results.
- produces and delivers quality results in a service oriented and timely manner. Is action oriented and committed to achieving agreed outcomes.
- continuously seeks to learn, share knowledge and innovate.
- takes ownership for achieving the organization’s priorities and assumes responsibility for own action and delegated work.
- encourages and contributes to clear and open communication. Explains complex matters in an informative, inspiring and motivational way.
- Having affiliations with existing education institutions is a clear advantage.
- Any offer made to the candidate in relation to this vacancy notice is subject to funding confirmation.
Interested candidates are invited to send the application in ENGLISH, with:
Cover letter, clearly specify suitability and availability date,
Complete the Personal History Form which can be downloaded at the following
Detailed curriculum vitae, including historical salary and minimum three referees (preferably former direct supervisors)
Application shall be submitted by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating the reference code above (CFCV/ID10/2021/021) as subject. The deadline for applications is 05 April 2021. Candidates applying for this vacancy are required to declare whether they have relatives already working for IOM.
Only applicant who meet the above qualification will be considered
Tags : Bilik Karir
- Bonar Situmorang
- Jakarta Selatan