People Resources and Conservation Foundation (PRCF) / Yayasan Pelestari Ragamhayati dan Cipta Fondasi (YPRCFI) is a non-governmental organization to promotes conservation, protection, and wise use of natural resources, and sound social and . In North Sumatra, PRCF is working on the Batang Toru Landscape, and the Hadabuan Landscape, and will develop other landscapes.
- At least Bachelor’s Degree (S-1) Preferred in Social Science, Agriculture, Forestry, Biology, and other related science.
- More than 5 years experience in NGOs, preferably experience in a Social Forestry program, and experience as a coordinator or relevant position.
- Strong competencies in conservation and knowledge of project management.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English and Bahasa.
- Preferably able to speak thelocal language / Batak
- A preferable candidate who currently lives in North Sumatra.
- Result oriented
Resume – Letter of Interest – firstname.lastname@example.org Before 30 June 2023
Salary level commensurate with responsibilities and levels of previous experience
Tags : Bilik Karir