Women and Harm Reduction International Network Job Vacancies: Finance and Social Media Officer, Yogyakarta
About the Role
Women and Harm Reduction International Network is seeking a Finance and Social Media officer to support the finance and social media account of the WHRIN office. You will be based in Yogyakarta, Indonesia. The Finance and Social Media officer will support the Finance and Administration with tasks related to social media, facilities management, and essential administrative and basic accounting services to the program operations team whilst ensuring compliance with WHRIN policies, systems, and procedures.
Finance and Social Media Officer Job Description
- Assist the coordinator and board with tasks associated with tax reporting and other obligations associated with WHRIN foundation status in Indonesia.
- Using Xero software, maintain and backup accounts for WHRIN income and expenditure of funds.
- Ensure all invoices submitted by WHRIN are backed up with appropriate documentation, including proof of purchase and relevant approvals from the authorized signatories, aligning with WHRIN’s finance policy.
- Management of WHRIN funds based on generally accepted best financial management practices and in accordance with any agreed contractual obligations that are requested by the donor/s.
- Be available as a signatory (one of 4 for 2 signatures) for timely authorization of WHRIN transactions.
- Ensure dispersal of funds to WHRIN (and consultants engaged by WHRIN) based on best financial management practices and payments of invoices when approved by coordinator and signatories.
- Produce a quarterly cash flow analysis (to allow WHRIN to ensure that funds received match the schedule of activities). These will match the set budget template/reporting template.
- Prepare and submit in a timely fashion all financial reports, along with required supporting documentation for every transaction:
- Invoices or proof of purchase, and other documents related to the description in the invoice.
- Corresponding [redacted, if required] bank statements showing the payment is made
- Regular (every 2 months or as needed) expenditure analysis.
- Assist, in communication with the coordinator, with desktop publishing for WHRIN products including small grants campaign advertising and round-up reports, position statements, webinar advertising, and other social media.
- Support dissemination of WHRIN communications through WHRIN Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram accounts as well as the WHRIN Website, as directed by the WHRIN coordinator.
- Other tasks:
- Adhere to the WHRIN code of conduct and other policy and procedure at all times.
- The role may include additional administrative and other tasks, such as travel bookings, etc.
- To ensure timely coordination and delivery of tasks, a monthly task and timelines schedule will be maintained between the finance and social media officer and the coordinator.
Click on the link it to access the full Terms of Reference for this position.
This advert closes on June 2, 2023. Early applications are encouraged. WHRIN reserves the right to close this advert early should we receive suitable candidates ahead of the closing date.
Tags : Bilik Karir
- Bonar Situmorang
- Jakarta Selatan