HUTAN HARAPAN JOB VACANCIES 2023Reporting to the Chairperson of the Foundation, the FAM will be responsible for the following :
Financial management and accounting:
- Work with the Chair of Yayasan KEHI to develop, implement, and analyze financial budgets and forecasts, ensuring alignment with programmatic strategies.
- Develop, implement, and review Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and internal control systems for finance and accounting management.
- Manage and oversee financial transactions (sales, purchases, receipts, payments) and ensure that all financial reports are completed accurately and on time.
- Manage the general accounting functions, including, but not limited to accounts payable, accounts receivable, general ledger, and taxes.
- Provide technical expertise and adequate support to the Programme team for preparing, implementing, and monitoring budgets.
- Develop comparison reports on budget vs actual and oversee any necessary adjustments to future projections and budgets.
- Prepare and submit all financial reporting documents required by the Yayasan KEHI, partners, and other relevant stakeholders.
- Ensure compliance with all statutory accounting (SAK/GAAP), external and internal audits, as well as tax compliance.
- Develop and maintain the finance and accounting system of the Yayasan KEHI in accordance with SAK/GAAP and financial regulation, as well as the Hutan Harapan management organization.
- Represent the organization to financial partners, institutions, investors, public auditors, and officials.
- Perform other tasks required by the Chair of the Yayasan KEHI.
- Presents regular reports on the Yayasan KEHI’s financial position.
- Prepares annual accounts for audit and liaises with the auditor, as required.
- Presents annual accounts at Yayasan KEHI’s AGM.
Timely filing of the KEHI tax return
- Bachelor’s degree in finance/accounting or other related fields.
- Minimum 5 – 7 years of related work experience in NGO or private sector in overseeing finance and accounting.
- Knowledge and experience of Indonesia’s financial and tax regulations and standards, including Standard Akuntansi Keuangan (SAK)/Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
- Experience in the successful implementation of a wide range of responsibilities in a prior financial services position.
- Experience with SAP accounting systems or other ERP systems is a plus.
- High level of personal and professional integrity and trustworthiness.
- Strong commitment to team management approach (i.e., good managerial, leadership, supervisory, interpersonal, and negotiating skills).
- Proven capacity to interact and negotiate with international partners, government officials, and corporate partners.
- Computer proficiency in MS Office 365 (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Teams, etc.).
- Excellent report-writing and communication skills in both Bahasa Indonesia and English.
- Able to work with minimum supervision and a highly proactive team player.
Duration and Location
The position is a fixed-term contract position for two (2) years to start as soon as possible and will be based at the Yayasan KEHI office in Bogor, Indonesia. There will be periodic travel to Jambi.
Deadline for Applications: June 9, 2023
Please send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tags : Bilik Karir