Semakin hari akan semakin banyak calon tenaga kerja di Indonesia. Calon tenaga kerja ini, sebagian sudah mendapatkan pekerjaan dan sebagian lagi berjuang untuk mendapatkan pekerjaan. Dewasa ini informasi pekerjaan sudah begitu banyak, melainkan tidak bisa dipungkiri bahwa informasi pekerjaan di beberapa platform tidak menyertakan informasi yang valid.
Bilik Karir ini merupakan wadah untuk berbagi lowongan pekerjaan dan informasi lowongan yang bisa dipercaya. Bilik karir akan berisi informasi lowongan kerja di NGO atau Yayasan, pemerintahan, BUMN, swasta, perusahaan, atau jenis karir lainnya. Jangan ragu untuk mendapatkan informasi dari sini. Silahkan apply lowongan ini dan bagikan kepada teman-teman kamu yang saat ini sedang berjuang mendapatkan pekerjaan.
Saya yakin bahwa informasi yang valid akan memberikan pengaruh positif. Semakin banyak orang mendapatkan informasi positif akan semakin banyak juga mendapatkan kesempatan membangun karir. Selamat berjuang dan tetap andalkan Doa sebagai teman berjuangmu. Semangat.
Ini salah satu informasi lowongan buat kamu, semongkoo!!
Proforest Job Vacancy: Regional Landscape Coordinator Southeastasia, Jakarta – Indonesia
This position is for a motivated, dedicated and organised professional experienced in sustainability and natural resources management as part of the Proforest team in Southeast Asia (SEA).
- Proforest is a dynamic non-profit organisation with global presence that has established itself as a leader in the development and implementation of sustainable production and sourcing of natural resources including a range of agricultural commodities.
- We work at every stage of the supply chain, from production and processing, through to purchasing and investment. Our almost 20 years of experience covers major commodities such as oil palm, soy, sugarcane, timber, pulp & paper, rubber and beef at a range of scales that includes smallholders and local communities through to multinational businesses. We focus on the opportunities for conservation and social benefits within the production landscape, and never lose sight of the need for pragmatic and workable practices.
- The position is an exciting opportunity to take an executive role in the coordination, facilitation and management of Proforest’s landscape-related programmes and projects in Southeast Asia. The position will be based in either Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia or Jakarta, Indonesia, and all applicants are expected to have the necessary rights/permit to work in either of these two locations.
- In addition to the primary focus on landscape initiatives, there will also be opportunities for managing and/or participating in a range of projects, and business development and coordination, related to agricultural and forestry sustainability, particularly in relation to production, sourcing and supply-chain management. This includes providing clients with policy advice, research, training, assessments and other services, tailored to their needs. Recent clients include the Roundtable for Sustainable Palm Oil (RSPO), Unilever, Ikea, Nestle, Mondelez, P&G, Cargill, Sime Darby, IOI and Musim Mas. The post will involve international travel and fieldwork, particularly in the SEA region.
- Lead and facilitate multi-stakeholder processes and engagement – bring together people and organisations to identify and agree on common vision, goals and objectives
- Actively engage with private sector parties, including Proforest’s responsible sourcing clients, and support them to communicate publicly about their support to landscape programmes
- Share lessons learned from on-the-ground activities and communicate about this – both internally as well as externally:
- Internally, to help support Proforest’s global landscape team translate and integrate lessons learned into guidance/global initiatives
- Externally, to help scale up/replicate successes, reduce redundancies and optimise resources
- Represent the Southeast Asian region as a member of the Proforest focal group on landscape programmes:
- Keep up-to-date on global and regional developments related to landscape approaches, monitoring, verification and progress reporting.
- Project management of large programmes and budgets (> US$ 1 million) with different funding sources
- Maintain a clear understanding of the current policy and strategic factors relating to the sustainable management and sourcing of forestry and agricultural commodities
- Build and maintain relationships with key actors such as sustainability initiatives (e.g. the Roundtable for Sustainable Palm Oil, Forest Stewardship Council etc.), multi-stakeholder platforms (e.g. Tropical Forest Alliance and Global Landscape Forum), civil society and other stakeholders who have an interest in the sustainable production and sourcing of forestry and agricultural commodities
- Contribute significantly to the broader functioning of the Proforest team, including participation in management processes and support for the planning and delivery of other services.
- Tertiary level (qualification in a relevant discipline (e.g. natural resources management, social sciences, economics, agriculture, forestry).
- Experience in facilitating, coordinating or managing multi-stakeholder landscape or jurisdictional initiatives related to sustainable commodity supply chains
- Experience of working in, or closely with, international agricultural and/or forestry commodity supply chains
- Work experience within the SEA region, including a good understanding of sustainability issues within the forestry and agricultural commodity sectors
- Strong leadership and project management skills (including excellent time-management, problem-solving and organisational abilities)
- Highly developed interpersonal and team-working skills, as well as proven ability to operate in a multi-cultural environment
- Self-motivated and able to work independently, taking ownership of the assigned responsibilities and tasks
- Experience in facilitating multi-stakeholder processes involving stakeholders with different interests and motivations including large companies, small and medium enterprises, NGOs, financing institutions, government agencies, smallholders and local communities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Bahasa Malaysia/Indonesia including oral presentation and high-quality report writing
- Proven ability to deliver to tight deadlines
Familiarity with relevant tools and methodologies related to the sustainable production of agricultural and forestry commodities and land rights, such as Human Rights Due Diligence (HRDD), the High Conservation Value (HCV) approach, the High Carbon Stock Approach (HCSA) and Free, Prior and Informed Consent (FPIC).
Fluency in other relevant languages such as Mandarin, Spanish and French.
Salary: MYR7,500-12,000/month, commensurate with experience
Send your CV, a cover letter, and your salary history to firstname.lastname@example.org
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted by 10 March 2021
Proforest is an equal opportunity employer.
Tags : Bilik Karir