Procurement Officer – Temporary Staff
The Procurement Officer will be responsible for supporting Procurement functions in developing and implementing coherent, integrated, and quality procurement activities, including managing pre-qualified suppliers, requesting quotations, drafting competitive analysis, preparing procurement tracker, and filling especially for non-programs units.
DIMENSIONS OF THE ROLE
Procurement Officers will assist Procurement Coordinator in Procurement day-to-day basis.
- Support Procurement Coordinator carries out purchasing activities of all sponsorship and cost center budget.
- In liaison with Procurement Officer/Coordinator oversees open and closed procurement procedures and performs draft bid analysis and minutes well filed.
- Support Procurement Coordinator in executing of the procurement process; Completeness of procurement documents and evaluation of selection process.
- Preparation of PO (Purchase Order), preparation of recurring PO, and vendor’s creation in SAP including screening terrorists and ensuring all approvals are obtained, purchase orders delivered to the relevant suppliers, and acknowledgment received. Implementation of the internal control system which ensures that POs are duly prepared and dispatched. Timely corrective actions on POs with budget check errors and other problems.
- Assist Procurement Coordinator maintain and update the supplier database which is able to adequately serve the needs of the country program at all levels.
- Prepare draft Request for Quotation/Proposal/Document Package Tender/Invitation to Tender.
Reporting & Data Management
- Support the Procurement Coordinator to update the procurement tracker.
- Support Procurement Coordinator to update the Agreement Tracker.
- Support Procurement Coordinator to update the Pre-Qualified Supplier List.
- Support Procurement Coordinator to update Procurement Bank Data.
- Pre-qualified suppliers
- Support Procurement Coordinator carries out pre-qualified suppliers.
- Support Procurement Coordinator to prepare Request for Information (RfI)
- Carry out pre-qualified supplier panel selection under supervision by the Procurement Coordinator
- Record all the results of the pre-qualified meeting including the meeting’s explanation of the RFI, the Panel Selection Meeting, and the final selection decision
- Provide Information for audit needs.
- Performs other tasks that may be assigned by the Procurement Officer/Coordinator and other working relation on Country Office performs other tasks as required by the supervisor.’
Carrying out YPII Safeguarding principles and standards can be applied in every scope of work, providing goods and services for all program and operational needs of the organization (for example: screening prospective vendors/consultants before signing contracts ensuring all vendors/consultants managed by the Procurement team have received safeguarding session, Review and ensure all documents include risk analysis and mitigation documents, evidence of having received a brief/induction session on each submission for the payment process in the procurement list, there are safeguarding documents signed by the consultant/vendor, conduct a regular assessment to response vendors/consultants regarding their commitment to safeguarding, etc.)
Committed to building professionalism, a culture of protection, prevention of violence, and the attitude to have the courage to report any form of violence against children and program participants and participate in regular evaluations through the Annual Appraisal related to safeguarding with supervisors
Participate in face-to-face induction and/or Safeguarding training and refresher training through the Plan Academy platform and promptly recertify.
DURATION OF THE ASSIGNMENT
The duration of the assignment is as below:
- A. 1 Procurement Officer for twelve (12) months starting from 1 June 2023 – 31 May 2024
- B. 1 Procurement Officer for six (6) months starting from 1 June 2023 – 31 December 2023
TECHNICAL EXPERTISE, SKILLS, AND KNOWLEDGE
- Bachelor degree in Management, Economics, Administration, Industrial Engineering, or any related field.
- At least 2 years of experience in the related field (Procurement & Logistics) is required for this position (B)
- At least 5 years of experience in the related field (Procurement & Logistics) is required for this position (A)
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good negotiation skills
- English fluency
- Good in operating Microsoft Office, especially excel sheets.
- Experience with SAP Procurement will be preferable
- YPII INDONESIA’S VALUES IN PRACTICE: LET’S ACT
- Lasting impact
- We strive to achieve a significant and sustainable impact on the lives of children and young people, especially children and young women from marginalized groups.
- Equal, inclusive, empowering
- We respect all people, value differences, and promote equality across our programs and workplaces.
- Transparent & accountable
- We create a working climate and partnership that is trusting, honest, transparent, and accountable for the decisions we make and the impact our work has on our stakeholders
- Smart & lifelong learning
- Every time, there are new things that we can learn, so we are eager to seek knowledge that is beneficial for ourselves and the organization.
Adaptive & innovative
- We are aware that existing problems and future challenges cannot always be solved with a conventional mindset, so we are constantly innovating in search of breakthroughs.
- We collaborate with various parties, both internally and externally, based on good faith and the principles of partnership that apply in the organization to achieve common goals.
- We realize that risk is part of decision-making, so being brave to take measured risks is the key for us to keep moving forward to be superior and at the forefront.
LEVEL OF CONTACT WITH CHILDREN
No contact or very low frequency of interaction
All applications will be treated in confidence. Only short-listed candidates will be notified and invited for interviews. Please submit your letter of application and detailed curriculum vitae in English by CLICK HERE no later than June 5th, 2023.
Tags : Bilik Karir