United Nations Office for Project Services Job Vacancy: Programme Management Senior Officer – ETP, Jakarta – Indonesia
Semakin hari akan semakin banyak calon tenaga kerja di Indonesia. Calon tenaga kerja ini, sebagian sudah mendapatkan pekerjaan dan sebagian lagi berjuang untuk mendapatkan pekerjaan. Dewasa ini informasi pekerjaan sudah begitu banyak, melainkan tidak bisa dipungkiri bahwa informasi pekerjaan di beberapa platform tidak menyertakan informasi yang valid.
Bilik Karir ini merupakan wadah untuk berbagi lowongan pekerjaan dan informasi lowongan yang bisa dipercaya. Bilik karir akan berisi informasi lowongan kerja di NGO atau Yayasan, pemerintahan, BUMN, swasta, perusahaan, atau jenis karir lainnya. Jangan ragu untuk mendapatkan informasi dari sini. Silahkan apply lowongan ini dan bagikan kepada teman-teman kamu yang saat ini sedang berjuang mendapatkan pekerjaan.
Saya yakin bahwa informasi yang valid akan memberikan pengaruh positif. Semakin banyak orang mendapatkan informasi positif akan semakin banyak juga mendapatkan kesempatan membangun karir. Selamat berjuang dan tetap andalkan Doa sebagai teman berjuangmu. Semangat.
Ini salah satu informasi lowongan buat kamu, semongkoo!!
UNOPS supports the successful implementation of its partners’ peacebuilding, humanitarian and development projects around the world. Our mission is to serve people in need by expanding the ability of the United Nations, governments and other partners to manage projects, infrastructure and procurement in a sustainable and efficient manner.
Working in some of the world’s most challenging environments, our vision is to advance sustainable implementation practices, always satisfying or surpassing our partners’ expectations. With over 7,000 personnel spread across 80 countries, UNOPS offers its partners the logistical, technical and management knowledge they need, wherever they need it. A flexible structure and global reach means that we can quickly respond to our partners’ needs, while offering the benefits of economies of scale.
Background Information – Job-specific
The Southeast Asia Energy Transition Partnership (ETP) brings together governments and philanthropies to work with partner countries in the region. We support the transition towards modern energy systems that can simultaneously ensure economic growth, energy security, and environmental sustainability. Enabling the transition toward greener energy systems will greatly contribute to the achievement of the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) and the Paris Climate Agreement objectives.
ETP is initially focusing on Indonesia, the Philippines and Vietnam, which are the countries in the region with the highest energy demand, a substantial pipeline for fossil fuel-based projects, and a significant and cost-effective potential for renewable energy and energy efficiency. ETP provides High Level Technical Advisory Support, Holistic Support to Governments on financing and technical needs, capacity and skill development and facilitation of dialogues in all related areas.
A Secretariat, incorporated into UNOPS, will support the Steering Committee (SC) and facilitate the implementation of SC’s decisions. The Secretariat will operate as per defined Terms of Reference approved by the SC. The Secretariat will undertake day-to-day management and operation of the ETP Fund: (1) it launches Calls for Proposal and carries out proposals assessments; (2) it provides assistance and support to implementing partners; (3) facilitates the design, development and implementation of an overall M&E strategy; (4) monitors progress made by each project during the implementation phase.
ETP Secretariat will work in close cooperation with the SC, the Advisory Panel and UNOPS Services. The members of the secretariat will be selected following the UNOPS rules and regulations. Within the framework of the delegated authority, the incumbent is assigned all or part of the following duties which are performed according to organizational needs and structure:
- Reporting to the Programme Manager, the incumbent will be responsible for effective, transparent and efficient coordination of the Fund’s programs in concert with the ETP Secretariat in its countries of operation, under the Rules and Regulations of UNOPS, and in accordance with the strategy approved by the ETP Steering Committee.
- Under the general guidance and supervision of the Programme Manager, the Programme Management Senior Officer’s responsibilities include the following:
- The Programme Management Senior Officer will provide effective technical, financial, and operational coordination of ETP’s programs in one of the countries of operation (Indonesia or Vietnam) in collaboration with the country authorities and stakeholders and donor patterns active in energy transition, to ensure timely and partner-oriented services delivery and support issue resolution arising from the implementation processes.
- The Programme Management Senior Officer will provide effective support to building and maintaining of relationships with the country stakeholders in the public and private sectors as well as with civil society and fostering of partnerships and collaboration with the development partners, and actors active in the energy transition domain; and analysis of political and economic developments in the country, and provision of guidance and suggestions regarding program directions, challenges and opportunities.
- The Programme Management Senior Officer will facilitate mobilization and leveraging financial and other resources as well as participation in programmatic and resource mobilization activities of ETP to sustain and scale up its initiatives.
- The Programme Management Senior Officer will facilitate and support knowledge management, sharing and exchanging of knowledge on lessons learnt and best practices of ETP’s programme and projects, identifying knowledge sharing and profiling opportunities for ETP and its programs, and assisting in delivery of knowledge events, and identifying communication, profiling and media coverage opportunities for ETP.
- In coordination with the ETP Secretariat, provide guidance and suggestions for ETP’s program and its activities and objectives, challenges and opportunities based on local knowledge and developments;
- Promote and maintain effective teamwork within the ETP’s team and other UNOPS colleagues;
- Support implementation of ETP’s annual work plan, striving toward the set delivery and resource mobilization targets;
- Support drafting of ETP’s annual administrative and operational program and budget proposals and reports;
- Support programmatic and administrative reporting on the ETP’s activities in accordance with its monitoring and reporting requirements under its Results-based Management Framework and UNOPS reporting requirements.
- Support setting annual performance targets and objectives for the ETP team, assessing performance and providing feedback;
- Regularly report on national energy transition concerns and priorities and the political and socio-economic conditions and developments as they relate to the ETP, and analyze their impact on ETP’s work and programme.
- Support formulation and implementation of the ETP’s country work plan and its periodic review and updates and ensure alignment with ETP’s regional work plan;
- Under the supervision of the ETP Secretariat, support implementation of ETP’s grant allocations, maintenance of financial integrity of the programme by ensuring adherence to ETP’s Standard Operating Procedures and UNOPS rules and regulations, and ensuring timely and effective use of ETP resources;
- Support quality control measures in the implementation of a portfolio of project activities and concepts, and monitor the programme implementation progress and results;
- Support organization of periodic stakeholder workshops and project development sessions among partners in energy transition, private sector and civil society organizations (CSOs) and local communities, and potential applicants and other stakeholders to inform about ETP and its initiatives;
- Coordinate planning for project grants;
- Support oversight of ongoing ETP grant projects, and arrange for periodic project monitoring field visits and provide technical and operational support and guidance to ETP grantees, as required;
- Keep the ETP Secretariat informed on emerging risks and issues in a timely manner.
- Identify and foster programme, project, and policy linkages and coordination between ETP’s program and aligned programs under ETP, and broader programs in the energy sector funded by development partners, planned or underway in the country, and those of other government, donors and development partners.
- Report periodically to ETP, in particular the Fund Director and Program Manager on programme implementation status, including support annual monitoring reporting, financial reporting, audit, and support updating the relevant UNOPS and ETP databases;
- Support monitoring and evaluation of ETP’s programs and projects, in coordination with ETP Team;
- Perform and coordinate administrative tasks (i.e. procurement, travel) adhering to ETP’s operational manual and UNOPS’ guidelines on procurement rules and regulation; as required for programme implementation;
- Establish and maintain close working relationships with stakeholders as well as facilitate visibility of the ETP.
- Analyze interest and priorities of key donors and other development partners, and develop/update and implement the resource mobilization and partnership strategy to mobilize resources from and develop partnerships with the government, donors and other partners to best leverage ETP resources and develop programme level partnerships.
- Liaise with the ETP Secretariat on emerging opportunities, due diligence processes and funding negotiations
- Support ETP with its resource mobilization activities, including securing co-financing, as required, and project level partnerships, and assist in identifying opportunities and resources for sustaining and scaling up projects
- Document programme/project stories, lessons learned, and best practices in ETP programme/project development, implementation, and oversight;
- Identify country, regional and global knowledge relevant to ETP, and develop and distill best practices and facilitate dissemination and incorporation within ETP’s programs and to counterparts and partners;
- Support capacity building and networking of grantees, beneficiaries, and stakeholders to facilitate knowledge exchange, and promote uptake through knowledge platforms, knowledge fairs etc
- Treats all individuals with respect; responds sensitively to differences and encourages others to do the same. Upholds organizational and ethical norms. Maintains high standards of trustworthiness. Role model for diversity and inclusion.
- Acts as a positive role model contributing to the team spirit. Collaborates and supports the development of others. For people managers only: Acts as positive leadership role model, motivates, directs and inspires others to succeed, utilizing appropriate leadership styles.
- Demonstrates understanding of the impact of own role on all partners and always puts the end beneficiary first. Builds and maintains strong external relationships and is a competent partner for others (if relevant to the role).
- Efficiently establishes an appropriate course of action for self and/or others to accomplish a goal. Actions lead to total task accomplishment through concern for quality in all areas. Sees opportunities and takes the initiative to act on them. Understands that responsible use of resources maximizes our impact on our beneficiaries.
- Open to change and flexible in a fast paced environment. Effectively adapts own approach to suit changing circumstances or requirements. Reflects on experiences and modifies own behavior. Performance is consistent, even under pressure. Always pursues continuous improvements.
- Evaluates data and courses of action to reach logical, pragmatic decisions. Takes an unbiased, rational approach with calculated risks. Applies innovation and creativity to problem-solving.
- Expresses ideas or facts in a clear, concise and open manner. Communication indicates a consideration for the feelings and needs of others. Actively listens and proactively shares knowledge. Handles conflict effectively, by overcoming differences of opinion and finding common ground.
university degree in Economics, Engineering, Environmental Economics,
Development, Finance, Business Administration or similar field. A Bachelor’s
degree with additional two (2) years of
experience may be accepted in lieu of the postgraduate degree.
Minimum two (2) years of relevant experience in the energy sector, energy transition, climate issues, environment and development work, which should include programme management, preferably with an extended specialized experience in any of the thematic area of energy transition at the national level.
Proficiency in standard computer software (word-processing, excel, presentations, databases, and internet) or Google Suite.
- Fluency in English is required.
- Local language in the countries of ETP’s operation is an advantage.
- Knowledge of other UN languages is considered an asset.
- Contract type: Local Individual contractor Agreement (LICA)
- Contract level: ICS-9, LICA-9
- Contract duration: Open-ended
- The position is based in a family duty station.
- For more details about the ICA contractual modality, please follow this link: click here
- This is a local position, therefore only nationals of duty station or applicants who are legally entitled to be employed in the duty station will be considered.
- Please note that the closing date is midnight Copenhagen time
- Applications received after the closing date will not be considered.
- Only those candidates that are short-listed for interviews will be notified.
- For staff positions only, UNOPS reserves the right to appoint a candidate at a lower level than the advertised level of the post
- The incumbent is responsible to abide by security policies, administrative instructions, plans and procedures of the UN Security Management System and that of UNOPS.
- It is the policy of UNOPS to conduct background checks on all potential recruits/interns.
- Recruitment/internship in UNOPS is contingent on the results of such checks.
- Work life harmonization – UNOPS values its people and recognizes the importance of balancing professional and personal demands. We have a progressive policy on work-life harmonization and offer several flexible working options. This policy applies to UNOPS personnel on all contract types
Tags : Bilik Karir
- Bonar Situmorang
- Jakarta Selatan