Semakin hari akan semakin banyak calon tenaga kerja di Indonesia. Calon tenaga kerja ini, sebagian sudah mendapatkan pekerjaan dan sebagian lagi berjuang untuk mendapatkan pekerjaan. Dewasa ini informasi pekerjaan sudah begitu banyak, melainkan tidak bisa dipungkiri bahwa informasi pekerjaan di beberapa platform tidak menyertakan informasi yang valid.
Bilik Karir ini merupakan wadah untuk berbagi lowongan pekerjaan dan informasi lowongan yang bisa dipercaya. Bilik karir akan berisi informasi lowongan kerja di NGO atau Yayasan, pemerintahan, BUMN, swasta, perusahaan, atau jenis karir lainnya. Jangan ragu untuk mendapatkan informasi dari sini. Silahkan apply lowongan ini dan bagikan kepada teman-teman kamu yang saat ini sedang berjuang mendapatkan pekerjaan.
Saya yakin bahwa informasi yang valid akan memberikan pengaruh positif. Semakin banyak orang mendapatkan informasi positif akan semakin banyak juga mendapatkan kesempatan membangun karir. Selamat berjuang dan tetap andalkan Doa sebagai teman berjuangmu. Semangat.
Ini salah satu informasi lowongan buat kamu, semongkoo!!
Indonesia is the eleventh largest emitter of greenhouse gases (GHGs) in the world, and over half of these come from land use change and deforestation. Currently, the majority of the international climate finance to mitigate emissions from deforestation is directed towards jurisdictions with high deforestation rates, rather than supporting those which have kept their forests intact and are committed to continuing to do so. With the emerging global emphasis on nature-based solutions, there is also a growing understanding of the crucial importance of intact forests and their rich biodiversity and cultures. It is infinitely more beneficial and cost effective to preserve existing forest systems than to restore them after the trees have been felled, their communities dispossessed, and the biodiversity and ecosystems services damaged irrevocably.
FOLU – the Food and Land Use Coalition aims to catalyse the global transition to more sustainable food and land use systems. WRI Indonesia is the country secretariat for a broad range of partners and programs that seek to support the Government of Indonesia in developing paths to food security and sustainability as well as protection of forests.
Indonesia Intact Rainforest Partnership aims to catalyze the implementation of a low-carbon development plan in four intact forest provinces, namely Papua, West Papua, North Kalimantan, and Aceh. It consists of policies, programs, and investments that advance local economic development, improve resident well-being, and avoid deforestation.
The initiative focuses on four key aspects of work: (1) bringing new international partners in to support Government of Indonesia and Intact Rainforest Provinces in implementing their low carbon policies and programmes; (2) helping develop an agreed strategy, and building coherence, particularly amongst international partners; (3) developing and disseminating key data and information (a core WRI competence), such as on concessions and licenses; and (4) helping identify and support priority work strands and their lead partners in supporting Government of Indonesia to deliver the vision.
The Indonesia Intact Rainforest Partnership (IIRP) Partnership Manager will be the project manager and focal point for the initiative and based in Jakarta. The Partnership Manager will report to the Sustainable Commodities and Business Manager, as well as the Australia-based IIRP Director.
The position will require close coordination with WRI Indonesia project teams supporting work under the Forest and Commodities cluster, Food and Land Use (FOLU) program framework, and Low-Carbon Development Initiative on its project implementation and reporting.
The position will be responsible for overseeing the project implementation, administration, monitoring, and evaluation of the program to ensure that it achieves the intended targeted impacts as stated on the initiative’s framework.
- Author, co-author and/or peer review program knowledge products (e.g., reports, briefs, data products, tools, blog) as needed
- Contribute expertise to relevant cross-programmatic initiatives in WRI Indonesia, where appropriate.
- Manage strategic engagement and communication with stakeholders (including government agencies, private sector representatives, CSOs, and multi-donors, research and other partners)
- Understand political economy and build and leverage relationships to build successful partnerships (including multi-sector stakeholder action coalitions) to support delivery of objectives.
- Serve as the primary liaison on a day-to-day basis with government partners, FOLU partners, CSOs and development organization coalition
- Facilitate strategic outreach and cultivate relationships with potential partners, donors, and stakeholders
- Build the profile of WRI Indonesia regarding the conservation and new development pathway for intact rainforest provinces through communications and outreach to target audiences
- Develop and oversee development of communications materials, such as concept notes and presentations, targeting existing and prospective partners and stakeholders of project; and oversee the dissemination of reports related to project activities.
- Provide lead support for the team in project implementation, ensuring that desired outputs are delivered and that outcomes are achieved within the appropriate level of quality, on time and within budget, in accordance with the program/project plan
- Proactively identify and address opportunities and challenges to the project arising internally or externally, including by adjusting programmatic strategies and approaches, resolving issues, and initiating appropriate corrective action
- Ensure effective quality assurance and the overall integrity of the project according to WRI policy by defining project success criteria, monitoring and evaluating performance with respect to these criteria, and communicating progress to involved team members, parties, and partners throughout project life cycle
- Ensure effective coordination and information flows with the FOLU team, LCDI team, other initiatives under the Forest & Commodities portfolio of WRI Indonesia, and other WRI portfolio partners on related programs/projects and work plans
- Ensure the maintenance of program systems, including budget management and project M&E systems, to support the effective and timely use of project resources as well as ensure technical and financial reporting in compliance with WRI standard requirements, including formats and deadlines.
- Provide input for the development of projects’ workplan, budget, and reporting together with WRI Indonesia Sustainable Commodities & Business Manager.
- Legally able to work in Indonesia.
- A master’s degree or equivalent experience in economics, Social Science, Environmental Science, Natural Resources Management or other relevant subject.
- Minimum 7 – 10 years of full-time work experience in relevant field, with program implementation and project management experience.
- Substantial experience working in or closely with government agencies in Indonesia.
- Direct hands-on experience in project management (e.g. planning, budgeting) and grant management (e.g. due diligence, financial monitoring) and managing multi-donor agency.
- Ability to deftly manage projects with strong critical thinking and creative problem-solving skills and balance attention to detail with big-picture thinking.
- Ability to manage professional relationships and to effectively communicate with people at all levels and from various backgrounds.
- Proven experience at managing complex coalitions of stakeholders.
- Proven skills to effectively manage a team across time zones.
- Highly organized and systematic with strong time management skills and ability to juggle competing priorities and deadlines required.
- Detail-oriented and organized thinker who can juggle multiple, competing priorities.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in both English and Bahasa Indonesia
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally when needed.
- Experience working with complex issues related to policy or research.
- Ability to write and speak in an organized, clear, and articulate manner for a wide range of audiences including local governments, local private sector and smallholders, local NGOs, local communities, and partners.
- General familiarity with economic and quantitative modeling issues related to forestry, climate, commodities, and/or sectoral contexts
- Experience working in or closely with government agencies in Indonesia
- Effective teamwork and communication.
- Project Management, Grant Management, and Stakeholder Management activities are expected to be carried out timely and satisfactory with minor supervision.
- Capability of setting priorities, working under constraints, and managing several project activities simultaneously.
- Ability to work well with internal and external participants is essential.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite is imperative.
- Must have authorization to work in Indonesia to be eligible for this position.
- Final candidates might be required to take a writing test and to produce two writing samples when needed.
- Remuneration is commensurate with experience and skills. WRI offers a competitive and comprehensive benefit package.
- Fixed-term employment agreement with 3 months of consultancy contract apply before the fixed-term employment agreement started.
1700 (Jakarta Time), 13 February 2021. We will close the advert earlier when best candidates are identified at earlier dates.
This is a locally engaged position; Indonesian nationals are encouraged to apply.
Tags : Bilik Karir
- Bonar Situmorang
- Jakarta Selatan